Friday, February 19, 2010

February 19

With mercy and compassion for myself and for the world,
I walk through this day.

In each encounter my thoughts fill with peace
for myself and for others.

From the center of my heart I see the
perfection in you,
I see the perfection in myself and I see the perfection of our world.

We are not here as you or me,
we are here as us.

Let us rejoice in our unity.
Rejoice in our love,
and rejoice in our ability to see the
peace and perfection that surrounds us.

Centered on God, peace and perfection are ours.


5 comments:

  1. nice post..


    This blog will surely be a blessing for you...

    http://www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

    Have a blessed reading.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, those are really one of the best spiritual words, and loved all your posts and starting to practice and surrender myself with your words...thank you so much....
    Work From Home India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed beautifully crafted...blessed we all will b,if we surrender to peace...fell in love with the way put it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Words make a lot of difference. We are not just physical cluster of flesh, we are spiritual beings..........

    ReplyDelete